Thursday, December 23, 2010

electric people



SLIders phenomena stands for street lamp interference, it is the ability to interfere with the electric energy of a street light or other electric objects, whether by accident or  intentionally


Though in   spite of the name, SLIder phenomena is not only limited to street lights. Often people who with this  "ability" can't wear watches; they will stop working within a couple of days or weeks, regardless of how many new batteries are put in them. They also affect other electrical appliances such as headlights and alternators in car's, lights/light bulbs and computers. Light bulbs may blow every time a "SLIder" touches a lamp or a light switch. Computers may freeze up or experience other problems. CD players may change tracks suddenly whenever a SLIder is near. Magnetic phenomena may also manifest. For example, SLIders may be unable to use credit cards because the cards become unreadable after they've been carried on their person. Your irregular EKG is probably your energy causing the equipment to malfunction.

Those who share these experiences are often very relieved to hear that they are not alone. Most having spent years questioning what was happening, until eventually they were convinced that something unusual was going on, all independently report that high emotion plays a key role in such experiences. When they are upset, angry or simply very excited, the phenomena can really kick in though not always.

Super-charged bioenergy fields (auras) seem to be the cause. The human nervous system is chemical and electrical in nature. (Neurotransmitters are electrical impulses). When we are emotionally wound up, our nervous systems light up like a busy switchboard. While in most people this does not affect street lights, etc., in people who already have very high energy, getting revved up can boost them to a level where they actually affect electrical systems around them in noticeable ways. Many electrical appliances are easily affected or damaged by sparks of high voltage electricity. We might say that high energy people who are revved up send off "sparks" that trip or blow fuses.

As for what causes this, the theories vary. On the more  down to earth side of the spectrum, theorists suggest that these phenomena are entirely explainable in bioenergetic terms, though why some people seem to have higher energy than others, no one knows. As I see it, everything is related, so it's impossible to explain anything on a purely physical level.

Everything in the universe is energy. Everything that appears to be solid is in fact almost entirely empty space with patterns of energy running through it. Our bodies vibrate at a frequency of approximately 8 cycles per second, which is the same frequency as the Earth's electromagnetic field. Should our frequency become abnormally high or low, unusual things might begin to happen such as what i've describe in previous posts.

This shift in frequency could have a number of different causes. Many who have had near death experiences report SLIder phenomena afterwords. Other SLIders have been struck by lightning or suffered a major electrical shock at some point in the past...... In any case, it appears that something alters SLIders' energetic frequencies, thus causing unusual electrical phenomena.

It's important to note that electrical phenomena following the death of a loved one or following attempts at communication with loved ones in Spirit are often efforts by spirits to get our attention. Just as our own energy can affect electrical systems, so can the energy of spirits. In fact, working with non-physical energy/electricity is the easiest way for them to affect physical reality. Not all anomalous electrical manifestations are SLIder situations. (If you haven't yet i suggjust trying an EVP session evp stands for  "Electronic Voice Phenomena" and it's a way for spirits to communicate,More on this in later posts).............


At the same time, many "electric people" also report a high degree of psychic ability or related experiences. This only makes sense, since "high energy" means "high vibration," which is the foundation of psychic development.

In any case it is important to keep an open mind!

Truth is often stranger then fiction.

5 comments:

  1. EVP is one of the important instrument which is great for voice recording. You can record a voice or add a sound effects is well. In the making of video you can make a video with so nice video visualization.

    EVP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ge shocked when I touch things often now every since a near death exposure... I get shocked ofthen when I touch random non metal objects and metal objects I can be sitting in my room with the heater on hell... and a random rain drop wil fall on my head or on my arms or hands ... I often now driff in a deep sleep while awake a video plays in my head that makes no sence to me buts makes sence later about me or I'm able to see who this video was about... often when I by thing at the store or random qick stuff at the store or even when I randomly look up at a vehiclethe number apears..6 6 6.... not saying its the devil just telling u al aspens of what's going on ... I'm a christian...... I don't pratice...... b4 this happn to me I wasthe regular go to work there's a god or aliens ..... or something after this .... I have to say there's something more.... I saying what is this tats going on please no insults...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this explains so much... I've zapped so many company computers now that they are hesitating to replacing them anymore. And having an electric car probably doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This started with me about 5 yrs after my mom died and has steadily increased with my awareness. I affect street lights regularly, blow out bulbs in my house and lights flicker around me wherever I go. I have never had a car battery last longer than a few years. Yesterday took the cake. I was getting gas (in NJ we don't pump ourselves) and after I paid, my car would not turn over. I approached the driver in front of me for a jump start and she informed me that the same thing had just happened to her. No one has any explanation for this. Do any of you? Freaky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This started with me about 5 yrs after my mom died and has steadily increased with my awareness. I affect street lights regularly, blow out bulbs in my house and lights flicker around me wherever I go. I have never had a car battery last longer than a few years. Yesterday took the cake. I was getting gas (in NJ we don't pump ourselves) and after I paid, my car would not turn over. I approached the driver in front of me for a jump start and she informed me that the same thing had just happened to her. No one has any explanation for this. Do any of you? Freaky

    ReplyDelete